Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yule is Fast Approaching, Check Out Bonanzle!

With Yule fast approaching I thought that I would share some of my great finds at Bonanzle. I love shopping there on Bonanzle! I don't have to leave my house,use my gas and the best part is they deliver right to my door. Life is good at Bonanzle! I found this beautiful t-shirt for mom at a Bonanzle Booth called Feliciations http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Felicitations
Forest_thumb200

Forests of Serenity Tee Shirt Goddess Wicca Celtic, she has more like this one
Epona_thumb200

Epona Horse Goddess Tee Shirt Wicca Celtic L 44. They are just beautiful! Now if you like the style of clothing that I do you are going to love this Bonanzle Booth FunkyGarb's http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/funkygarb She has the kewlest clothes and the prices are great. I have sent my husband the links with the colors that I want for Yule. This year will be very easy for him. hehehe 6065beige_thumb200
FAB Feminine Ruffley Hippie Gypsy Outfit M or L Choice and the price is only $44! This is just a super outfit! She has a wonderful assortment of colors and styles, just wonderful!
6016adgray_thumb200
Funky Gradient & Fringe Wrap Pant & Halter Outfit OS $17.00 Now tell me where you are going to get an outfil like this for only $17! Just a terrific Bonanzle Booth!
For those of you that want to make your little gifts like your bath salts to tie on the outside of your package. This Bonanzle Booth AtTheBoutique located at
http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/attheboutique has the essential oils you will need.
969e_1_thumb200
15 ml Rosemary Essential Oil, Aromatherapy, Pure $4.25 and she has plenty. She also has handmade incense sticks at a wonderful price. I like to tie a couple of them on the outside of packages too! Just that little special touch! So friends if you are looking for that special something for that special someone, you have got to check out Bonanzle! Bonanzle also has real time chat so you can ask questions or just met some real nice folks! Remember most Bonanzle Booth owners still take Money Orders!
Have a Happy Samhain!!!!

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/BrightestBlessings

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning my booth Felicitations on your blog. Felicitations means happy things or joys and I would like to give any reader that comments on this blog in the month of November a 10% discount. Send me a link to your comment on the Bonanzle email system and the discount is yours.

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))