Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bonanzle Booth Chores All But Done


Today is Wednesday, May 13, 2009. It is another hot day today, however there is a breeze so no a/c today! I noticed that the sparrows aren't coming around like they use to. There has been a Blue Jay that has been here. He stays only a few moments and then is gong. Have been trying to catch a picture of him for the longest.

Today I finally finished getting my Bonanzle booth cleaned up. WOW! What a job that was. I will never throw listings up again just to get them done. To much work redoing them. But, they are done now. YEAH!

Also got a few more listings up on my site. Have about 65 more to go before that job is finished. Then I will have to start retaking pictures to make them the way that I want them. It will be a never ending project. LOL

Going to finish dinner up and then go see mom. She called this morning, sounded just full of herself. I think she had to much coffee if there is such a thing. I can't say anything, I enjoy every minute that I am given with her. She is a hoot!

Tomorrow I will list a few more items on my site and get to work with that pink fabric that continues to call me. If you haven't checked out Sarah's Blog you should, the link is on the right. She has some wonderful talent and is really a super person.

Get outside and enjoy the weather. Go get into the dirt and have fun!
Brightet Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))