Friday, May 8, 2009

Cleaning Up

Today is Friday, May 8, 2009. It is another beautiful day, sun is shinning and there is a breeze. Electric bill down to $123 for last month and a 32 day billing cycle! I finally caught him sunning himself today. I was quicker than he was. He has taken claim to this post for the last week or so. It is his and he continues to let the rest know it.

Have gotten a few things done already that is on the to do list and feeling productive. Going to finish up that jumper today for my daughter. The kids can give it to her for mothers day.

Then back over to my Bonanzle booth to clean up at least 25 listings. That is my goal the next three days. By getting 25 a day done, my Bonanzle booth will be cleaned up by Monday. YES!

Then back to the website to rearrange things there. Need to list at least 25 items a day there also to get things done.

Remember tomorrow is a Flower Moon. The weather is so nice now get out there and enjoy it!
Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))