Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Welcome Interruption

Today is Tuesday, August 18, 2009. The sun is trying to make its way through the clouds. Over cast this morning with a few beams of sunlight.

Today I am going to tackle the spare room. Thinking that this will take a couple of days to do. It wouldn't be a chore, except there is so much stuff in there. First to figure out what to do with all of that "stuff". Only to move my "stuff" in there. LOL

Yesterday was a productive day. Yes, Renee I did get the kitchen deep cleaned. It always makes me feel so good after deep cleaning. A real sense of accomplishment, it looks good, feels good and smells so good.

I did have one interruption while cleaning. The dogs were going crazy. Now you have to know that not much gets Doc up and moving, so when he does, you need to check to see what is going on. Looked out the front door and didn't see anything. So grabbed my shoes and out the back door I went. Nothing, around to the side of the house and the horses in the field were here.



This was a welcome interruption, they haven't visited us in a long time. My son loves to feed them apples. He will be happy to know that they are coming back. He says he likes the feel of their lips on his hand. LOL

The boys had a wonderful day at the springs. They were dragging when they got home and early to bed they all went. Yes, they made it home safely and yes, my heart soared when I seen the car pull up into the yard!

Colors for the week:
Monday White
Tuesday Black
Wednesday White
Thursday Crimson New Moon Write those abundance checks and smudge
Friday Purple
Saturday Indigo
Sunday Amber

Do something today that makes you feel good! Remember to take a little "me" time. Have a happy, healthy, productive day! ~Brightest Blessings~

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. A little me time. hmmmmm sounds needed.

    I can't believe you got it all cleaned, you lucky duck.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))