Sunday, September 13, 2009

Projects Finished and Listed, Followed Blogs Are Back

Today is Sunday, September 13, 2009. It has been rainy the last couple of days. A good thing, I had lots to do in the house. It is hard for me to stay inside when it is nice out and knowing that the summer is coming to an end. It is supposed to get down into the fifties next week. A little chilly a little soon I think.

I did get a few more projects finished and four more started. Now I know, I am supposed to finish one project before starting another. However, this time I have a legitimate reason. I went to get the lavender for my dream pillows and she was out. So I have to wait to finish them. See this time it was not my fault. I do have four of them ready to finish when the lavender gets here. Not only did I finish my projects, I also got them listed too!

My next project it to retake some pictures and upload them. Some of them are really terrible. A photo taking person I am not. They never seem to come out the same twice. Maybe I need to change my attitude about taking pictures. I know that I am no good at it and I really dislike doing it.

I was so excited last night. I won some wickedly wicked greeting cards from Cindy over at The Shabby Hag She does some really awesome work, check out the link at the wall clock that she just finished. It is so wicked! My son would love that in his room. He loves the Halloween decorations. Would like to leave them up all year. And for the most part, I let him in his room.

I did get my followed blogs back. I went into a panic mode when I went and had nothing. I hit the refresh button like a mad woman. Then logged out and back in, still nothing. So I went out and refollowed so if I am following you twice, you will know why. What lesson was learned from this? I now have a folder in my bookmarks for the blogs that I follow. This panic will not happen to me again.

It has been a productive weekend and looking forward to next week. Usually if the weekend is productive, the following week is great for productivity. Hope everyone had an awesome weekend! ~ Brightest Blessings~

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh you lucky girl - I am the proud owner of some of Cindy's work!!!
    I am working so hard..don't know which end is up!!!! Hugs to you hon, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))