Wednesday, October 7, 2009

An Enjoyable Day

Today is Wednesday, October 7, 2009. I am truly wondering when fall will be here. Last week was wonderful! This week has been hot and humid after the rains.

Had to go down town to the Main Post Office this morning, the other one won't except international packages. So yes Claire, yours is on the way. Ashley's too is on the way, along with a couple of sales. That was a nice trip.

Then went over to moms for coffee with young son. Sat and chatted with her for an hour or so and then home to get some laundry going before the afternoon showers rolled in. Threw dinner in the crock pot, and off to the outside to get some things that needed to be done. Even dusted and vacuumed the house.

Needless to say I didn't water anything figuring the rains would be coming, well they didn't come. So back outside to water.

This evening I am going to get my BOS out and spend some time writing, something that I have neglected for far to long. I use to write every day, and then the last couple of weeks nothing. So tonight my BOS and I have a serious date.

Tomorrow I will spend the day finishing up the bags that are all but finished so that I can get them out as well. I really like this project and am thrilled to be doing it.

I am thrilled that a shop down town maybe putting my items in on consignment. WOW, how cool is that!?! In time for the holiday shoppers, yes!

I learned after last year, do NOT sell on one venue only. Get your items every where! Do not direct your customers to a venue, direct them to your web site. After all isn't this the goal? I have learned a lot in the last year and this year I will have my items every where.

Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today.~Brightest Blessings~

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes on getting your items into the shop!

    I keep waiting for the rain too - it was actually hot here today! I really need to water now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I discovered that last year too!! I have stuff in several places. Working on the site this week and want to add a like to you - do you want a website link, etsy?? Let me know!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))