Today is Saturday, October 3, 2009. Another fine fall day, well not really but the windows are all open and there is a breeze. The humidity is not bad so the house doesn't feel damp.
Working on projects that I hope to have finished this weekend and out in the mail on Monday. One is for a really sweet person Claire. I just love reading her blog, she always makes me laugh and her pictures and art are great too. I just realized that she also has an art blog it is listed on her sidebar.
Then of course the things for my special girl. Started on a couple of them last night and they are almost finished. So I should be able to get her box out on Monday. YES!
My troop bags are almost finished and then to fill them and write some thank you notes to add to them.
I received this award from a very sweet and talented lady Becca. She does the most wonderful expressions on her items. They are so cool. Thank you Becca!
Here is what to know about this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Copy the Logo and paste it to your blog.
3. Link to the person who gave you the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself no one would really know.
5. Nominate 7 "Kreativ Bloggers".
6. Post links to the 7 blogs.
7. Leave a comment on each blog so they know you nominated them.
OK so now I have to tell you seven things that no one would really know about me.
1. I will NOT stick my hands in pockets. Do not like that "stuff" found in them.
2. I like all music except rap.
3. I have not written in my BOS in almost two weeks and this bothers me.
4. I love Mexican and Chinese food.
5. Am a stay to myself person, don't like large groups of people.
6. Don't like my altar items played with.
7. I am like a mama bear if someone messes with my cubs.
Now for the seven that I would like to pass this award on to:
Crafty's Cuppa Coffee
Rue and Hyssop
The Shabby Hag
The Vintage Sage
Mother Moon's Message
Witch Hallow Primitives
Hope that you all enjoyed this.
Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today.~Brightest Blessings~