Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wishing Everyone A Happy Thanksgiving


Today is Thursday, November 26, 2009. It is a beautiful day! The sun is shinning and a breeze to go with it.

Hubby made it in early yesterday evening just in time for supper. He ate a good meal, headed for the sofa and well you know the rest of the story. He slept there until about eleven when I woke him up to go to bed. He slept until about ten this morning. I do believe that he was one tired man.

So this morning he is now fixing my Jeep and should be running by the end of the day. Three weeks with out her is a long time. While he is doing this I am doing his dirty laundry that he has had for the last ten days. He said that he didn't see any sense in doing it on Sunday with him coming home on Wednesday. OK I can see the logic there. LOL

I tried to get a better picture of the room, the yellow is pretty close to the color, but now the ceiling looks anything but white. Go figure....

I would like to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving day! We all need to be thankful for everything that we have and a few things that we don't. Even those dirty dishes in the sink. Those dirty dishes mean we had a food to eat. Granny use to tell me when I would complain about having to do laundry, "That dirty laundry means that you have clothes to put on your back". So I wish you all a day filled with laughter and lots of memories to be had!

Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today. ~Brightest Blessings~

5 comments:

  1. I am thankful that you are here and that you mean so much to so many of us.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dede I am thankful we found each other. And now our lives are intertwine together may our friendship bloom from here.
    Hugs
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you all had a nice Thanksgiving! I like the comment your Granny made..it is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dede! Happy thanksgiving! I love your jeep! Thats the way it works in our house too, if I want big fella to do something for me, i gotta do something for him. It is always the laundry! Haha! Don't worry about your room and ceiling, it will all work out in the end! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dede, I love Granny's logic, so true!! I'm so glad hubby made it home and I am so happy he loved his slippers, thank you. Sure hope he tried them out after he fixed the Jeep, lol. Hope you have wheels again. BTW I'm jealous of all the green outside, ours is all brown, sigh. So enjoy a little for me okay...

    ((Hugs))
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))