Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday Already

Today is Wednesday, May 12, 2010. It has been gorgeous here, in the high 80's and low 90's. Going to be a great summer!

The pool pump arrived yesterday and tried to hook it up only to find out that the connections are not the same as the old one. After about an hour of frustration, I gave it up. When George got home we went to Lowe's to get a new hose. I have to say that I was relieved to know it wasn't me not knowing how to hook up a little pump.

Mother's day was wonderful! Worked on the chicken coop most of the day, then went to see mama. She has been over every other day since we have been home. Took her out to see my chickens, she just laughed and shock her head. Told me I needed to be on a farm in the middle of no where. I won't argue with that.

The boys are back on track and loving being home. George moved the RV to the other side of the pool out of the front yard and Doc went on the hunt for it. I do believe that he thinks this is his new way of life. He now refuses to eat or drink outside, this is now done inside. He goes outside to take care of business and then knocks to be let right back in.

This week is zooming by! It's already Wednesday the week is half over. I am loving the fact that my husband is home every night. He has been one happy man in his yard. He told me last night that he has seven months of things to catch up on out there. LOL

Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today. ~Brightest Blessings~

6 comments:

  1. Hey Dede
    I have always told my daughter the same thing your Mom told you.She needs to live in the country.Andrea loves animals as much as you do.
    It is wonderful when your hubby can stay home for a while instead of being on the road all the time. I enjoy my hubby so much when he is home. You have a great day!!
    Hugs
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts make me so happy! I'm so glad you're home and every one is flourishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a hubby home to do the yard work! Giggle. It will be so nice to have him around this summer for the heavy lifting (and pool maintenance!)

    Your chicken is sooo cute! I love chickens and the gorgeous eggs they lay. I buy mine fresh from a girl down the road from Mom's. Perfect eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like i have missed some news... glad to hear you are home. I am sure you are loving it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ughhh, I'll try this again, lol. It appears that blogger and I are not getting along today.

    Your chicken is so cute!!

    I would love to live in the country with lots of critters!! I have always wanted a pet cow, I know a bit bizzare but I really want one!!

    Sounds like Doc has adopted the RV as his new luxury doghouse, lol.

    I bet it seems strange to have George home every night, a very nice strange I'm sure though!!

    ((Hugs))
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww sweetie that is wonderful...Enjoy the time sweetie xoxoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))