Today i s Monday, June 7, 2010. The weather has been really ugly. Thunderstorms and more thunderstorms. This makes for hot and very humid weather. The yard is a jungle and saturated, no mowing until it dries out.
I have been so blessed, receiving the "Life is Good" award! Sherry over at Byrum Art, a wickedly awesome artist. Thank you so much Sherry for thinking of me! Here are the questions that Sherry had posted:
1. What makes you happy, silly happy?
Watching George and young son having a war of word wits.We are
never sure which one has won. Hysterical!
2. What is your favorite flower?
All wild flowers, I can't grow them,but so love them.
3. What talent would you like to have that you don't?
Would really like to be able to draw.
4. Do you have pets?
6 hens, 1 rooster, 1 pot bellied pig and one dog.
5. Do you like spending time alone?
I really enjoy me alone time, seem to be able to get
6. Do you like gardening?
Love gardening, hate having to weed.
7. What is your favorite song?
This all depends on my mood.
8. What do you like to do for others?
Listen to them.
9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Both love the quiet of early mornings but love late nights too.
10. How is your bedroom decorated?
Tie dyed teal colors and large Daisey's. Queen size wooden water bed and wooden night stands and of course a book shelf.
Blessed again by Chris at Prim Country Farms with the "Life is Good" award! Thank you Chris for thinking of me. Here are the questions that Chris left:
1. Where do you live?
North central Florida
2. What is the your favorite time of the year?
Spring and Summer then Fall, Winter just seems to be long and very busy.
3. Who would you like to take art lesson from?
Marie Segal, I would love to spend a few months taking classes from her!
4. What is your favorite TV show or movie?
Cartoons the older ones.
5. Which reality show would you like to be on?
None, really don't care for them. I like my privacy to much for that.
6. What is your favorite color?
Lavender and hot pink.
7. Which is your favorite season?
Spring and Summer
8. What books do you like?
I like all books, mostly nonfiction.
9. How many hours do you spend on your art a week?
Lately not near enough. Usually about fours hours a day.
10. What is your favorite ice cream?
Moose Tracks, oh so yummy!
I am going to break the rules here, PLEASE if you have not received this award, snag it and play along. It is really a fun way to get to know one another. Use either Sherry's questions or Chris's questions of a combination of both. Make it really fun and answer all 20 of them!
Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today. ~Brightest Blessings~