Saturday, October 25, 2008

What to Put In My Book of Shadows





It seems that no matter what group or on line site, there is always a question about is it alright to use my computer for my BOS or do I have to write everything by hand? Can I put this or that in it or does it have to be in certain inks? So I just thought that I would post the "Directions" that I send with all of my Book of Shadows that I sell. I sell on Bonanzle and love it, great karma there! Great prices and super people! Check out my booth at http://bonanzle.com/booths/BrightestBlessings . We can also chat in real time! This feature is just to kewl. Bonanzle is growing quickly we have 183555 listing this morning and 4379 users. That listing count has us at the 13th position on the Power Sellers Unite Listing Chart. Go Bonanzle!
Direction for Book of Shadows
This is my BOS. No one tell me what I can and can't put in it. No one can tell me that I can't have typed pages or pages done on my computer. No one can tell me that I can't have hand written pages or that they allhave to be had written. No one can tell me that I can't have black and white or color. This is MY choice and NO ONE else's. I can put what ever I choose to put in it and I don't have to have anything I don't want in it. This is MY BOS and it is MY choice as to what I put in it. If I want to use cut outs, pressed herbs, or waxed seals this is MY choice. This is MY BOS and it is MY choice how I put it together and what I put into it. I will not allow anyone else to tell me how MY BOS should be done. Just remember to use it and to pass it down.
Brightest Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))