Friday, November 14, 2008

Bonanzle Is Ready For Yule! Are You?

I do hope that everyone made use of that beautiful Taurus Moon last night! It was just breath taking! Not to mention the weather was nice too. The bugs were even tame, no biting.

I would like to continue to share my Bonanzle Booth finds for all to see through the Yule Holidays. Bonanzle has so many wonderful items to choose from I just can't keep up with the new Bonanzle Booths that are being set up everyday! Bonanzle is averaging about 5000 new listings a day, I am finding it harder and harder to try to keep up with them. But, I am going to keep trying!

This first Bonanzle Booth CrystalHaze's at http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/crystalhaze has some very unique and one of a kind art pieces! I know that the economy is very tight right now, but for those that may have a little extra this is a have to see booth!
406a_1_thumb200
406a_1_thumb155_crop 406a_1_thumb155_crop 52a4_1_thumb155_crop
Iridecent Glow in the dark Painting Electric Flowers $150.00 Now I know most new to Bonanzle are not aware of the OBO, but a lot of sellers use it and love to haggle. This piece is just beautiful!
D34a_1_thumb200 Egyptian Colorful Blue Original Mythical Sun God Hawk
$22.00
This is an awesome piece of work!
7091_1_thumb200 Phoenix Rising Colorful Blue Original Mythical Linen $25.00 Twenty-five dollars for a piece of art is just a super deal! She has so many great art pieces in her booth, you really have to stop in and check them out.

This next Bonanzle Booth FatSeal at http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/fatseal
is just to kewl!
Es251amef_thumb200
Amethyst and sterling silver earrings, shield shape cut out
$23.40 These are just a beautiful pair of earrings!
Rn23amef_thumb200
Amethyst Sterling silver .925 ring size 6 nice scroll cut wo $19.80 This is so pretty!
Rn18amef_thumb200
Rn18amef_thumb155_crop Newjules2_008_thumb155_crop Newjules2_010_thumb155_crop
Amethyst Sterling silver .925 ring size 7 heart leaf design $18.00 This is the prettiest little ring and for a price of $18 you aren't going to beat that anywhere! Make sure that you stop in at FatSeal Bonanzle Booth.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I like unique things. I don't want to see the ring I am wearing on someone else or my clothing for that matter either. This next Bonanzle Booth Teapot Gallery at http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/teapotgallery
is very unique and the items are just super!
Amber_and_silver_bracelet_thumb200
AMBER & SILVER handcrafted bracelet $14.00 Is this just not a very unique piece to wear? Would love to have that baby wrapped around my writst!
Rx_bottles_earrings_thumb200
MORTAR & PESTLE RX handcrafted earrings $8.00 OBO I have added these to my wish list. Just love them and sooo very unique!



Brass Fairies Handcrafted Earrings $6.00 These are truly a wonderful find! This Bonanzle Booth is such a treat to browse! You will love it!

Bonanzle is ready for Yule! Are You? Be sure to stop at my Bonanzle Booth Brightest Blessings Wiccans at http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/BrightestBlessings and say Hi! I would love for you to come and visit!








No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))