Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bonanzle Is Family

Bonanzle is such a breath of fresh air! I really do mean that. It is so different than any on line venue. The people at Bonanzle are more like a family. Bonanzle has had several "Secret Santas" strike. A few weeks back Bonanzle gave us a wish list and a save it for later list. The wish list is a public list of items, that you would like to have.

There have been loads of people receiving gifts from different people they don't know face to face, however they know from on line at Bonanzle. I received a secret santa and was just wowed by it! When I opened the box the items that had been on my wish list were in it. They are items that I would like to have, but at this time of year, I had other things that had to come first.

Well let me tell you that my heart just soared when I opened it and seen what was in that little box! Here I will show you!
Mysterymagicmed_thumb200
Mystery, Magic, and Medicine 1933, 1st Ed, Howard Haggard This is just an awesome book! I love it! And this is so kewl, even my husband thought it was so neat! That is saying somthing!
Gourdpurse1_thumb200
Gourdpurse1_thumb155_crop Gourdpurse2_thumb155_crop
Gourd Purse, Round with Sunshine Design, 51 inch Shoulder St This is so awesome! I can think of so many uses for this! Just love it! This is a one of a kind handmade item! It is just so well made!

I made a couple of purchases myself to play the part of secret Santa. I am so glad that I did! Knowing how I felt when I received that box was like a child on Yule!

If you haven't stopped in at Bonanzle, you have no idea what you are missing. The Bonanzle community is a wonderful family! Hope to see you there soon!

Be sure to stop in and say hey at my Bonanzle Booth Brightest Blessings Wiccans . Merry Yule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))