Friday, January 30, 2009

Kitchen Witches

Good Morning! Today is Friday, January 30, 2009 a sunny day with a breeze. Needless to say, it is rather chilly this morning. Supposed to get down to 26 degrees tonight. I truly hope the the weather man is wrong this time.

Started working on the clay Book of Shadows yesterday they are coming along nicely. I enjoy making these. Everyone of them is different and unique. I can add whatever I want to add to them, like stones or pouches.

I have to plug a new Bonanzle booth that I found and just love. Bonanzle Booth Flights of Fancy has the kewlest kitchen witches and of course other things. Check these out!
Dragonsitesecretrecipe2_thumb200 Dragonsite Kitchen Witch Secret Recipe $16.95
Dragonsitemuffinmagick2_thumb200 Dragonsite Kitchen Witch Muffin Magic $16.95
These are the sweetest little kitchen fairies I have ever seen and so many different ones to choose from. This was the first time I had seen them.
20-4005702_thumb200 Kitchen Fairy Cup Of Chocolate Chips RETIRED! $16.00 Just take a look at her! Just adorable!
20-4012248_thumb200 Kitchen Teacup Shelf Sitter Fairy W/ Doily $18.00
Each one is so different and unique. If you are in need of a gift for someone that has everything, this is the Bonanzle booth to shop. The hard part will be to decide which one to choose. Flights of Fancy excepts PayPal, Money Orders and cash. There is a discount of 15% when you spend $20.

I am hoping to be listing more in my Bonanzle booth Brightest Blessings Wiccans on Monday. At least right now that is my goal. hehehe If you get some time today stop in and chat!
BrightestBlessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))