Monday, January 26, 2009

New Moon and Solar Eclipse Today! Brightest Blessings!


Good afternoon! Today is Monday, January 26, 2009. It is about 68 degrees right now with overcast. Time to fill the feeder again, a sparrow was trapped in there, they can get in but they can't seem to be able to find their way out.

My poor little confused miniature Japanese bush is confused. It is so unsure of the season. All summer is it green with lots of leaves, then the winter comes and no leaves, but look at the buds and flowers! I took this picture this morning.

Today is a New Moon, time to write those Abundance Checks and smudge your home. It is also a solar eclipse. There is nothing subtle about a solar eclipse. Look up your sign at astrologyzone.com to see what this solar eclipse has in store for you!

Colors for the week are:
Monday - Silver
Tuesday - Maroon
Wednesday - White
Thursday - Green
Friday - Purple
Saturday - Brown
Sunday - Yellow

If you are unsure how to write your Abundance Check, send me an e-mail at brightestblessingswiccans@comcast.net and I will send send you instructions.

I am still working on my templates for my Bonanzle booth, going slow. However I do believe that it is going to be well worth the effort when they are complete. The branding of my business is working out nicely. Very pleased with it indeed.


Tomorrow I will share with you my surprise and relief, my aura picture. If you have a few minutes and want to chat stop by my booth! Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))