Monday, March 2, 2009

New Projects For My Bonanzle Booth


Today is March 2, 2009 and a wonderful morning it is! The rain has stopped and the sun is shinning. Although a chilly morning, got down to 28 degrees last night, the warmth of the sun feels wonderful.

And for those of you that missed the Moon and Venus on Saturday Night, here is a picture taken by TheWitchesBritches. Just an awesome view!


Started working on my templates, only things are a little "wonky" in the editor. So will put that on hold until that straightens out. Also have 2 more Ostara kits that I have just about completed, the other sold last week. I hope that the editor is not "wonky" later on today so that I can get them listed. With Ostara March 20, that doesn't leave much time to get to where they need to go.

I will post pictures here tomorrow of the finished projects. Hope to have the 2 Ostara kits and the clay BOS finished.

Colors for this week:
Monday - Lavender
Tuesday - Maroon
Wednesday - Brown
Thursday - Green
Friday - Pink
Saturday - Blue
Sunday - Amber


If you get a chance, stop on over at my Bonanzle booth, Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))