Friday, March 13, 2009

The Witches Britches Bonanzle Booth Lots of Neat Stuff

Today is Friday, March 13, 2009. A cloudy and overcast day, but it is warm. Got the little plants into the ground and will now watch them grow. I took a me day yesterday and did not do any work at all. Or at least what I call work. Spent the day working on my BOS outside in the sunshine and loved every minute of it. Worked in the yard and even took a nap.

I want to share this Bonanzle booth with you, TheWitchesBritches
This lady is so much fun! She makes lots of her own things and is just a hoot to hang out with. Lots of positive energy here!
Tree of Life Altar Pillar Candle Wicca Pagan Witch $4.00
Tree_thumb200
Egyptian Eye of Horus Altar Pillar Candle Wicca Witch $5.99
Eye_thumb200
Jasper Triangle Sterling Wrapped Gemstone Pendant $7.50
Jaspertriangle_thumb200
Copper Hand Crafted Cuff Bracelet Amber Bead Accent $9.00
Copper3_thumb200
She takes Google Checkout,PayPal,RME,Cash and Money Orders. She does combine shipping. A wonderful seller to work with! Also ships international! You have to stop over and check out the Limbo game, lots of fun. I hope to be able to have it together in a couple of weeks to join in.

Still haven't finished my Clay Book of Shadows, and the shame is, it only needs to be put together! Did get all of my listings redone with my new templates, that was a chore, however I am very thrilled with the way they turned out!

I think that my new hobby of rag quilting is taking over! I really do enjoy this. Have another project almost finished and will post pictures when it is finished. It is for a friend, really hoping that she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it.

It you have time today, stop by and say hi, give me some feedback on my new look, my new templates. Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))