Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Productive Weekend For My Bonanzle Booth


Today is Saturday, April 11, 2009. A cloudy and windy day here. A good day to continue on my projects for my Bonanzle booth.

This weekend I have completed the "Blue Dragon" tote and the St. Judes charity auction tote. Waiting on the buttons, which should be here on Monday. I will post pictures when they are completed. Also started the "Butterflies" tote which is going to be gorgeous when finished! The colors in this one are fabulous!

Most of the kids are off work tomorrow so it's going to be a Mexican dinner at moms house. So I have to quit working on my projects soon and do the chores and get to the store. This was a last minute dinner, awe gotta love it. It seems that the less planning that goes into something the better it really turns out. Family dinners have always been done at "moms" we have a great time and get lots of family memories out of it too.

I started doing the "LIMBO" last week and it has been fun. It runs from Wednesday to Saturday at 8 pm est. It is great to find some great deals. Click on the "LIMBO" and it will take you to the thread with all of the Bonanzle booth links that are also playing.

Have a productive weekend and enjoy your family!
BrightestBlessings!

1 comment:

  1. Oy - I adore Mexican food!!! I'll have to check out the Limbo. I do like bonanzle - gret group of folks!! Hope you have a great weekend hon! Thanks for popping by my blog!
    BB, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))