Sunday, April 5, 2009

Would Rather Shop At Bonanzle

Today is Sunday, April 5, 2009. The rain stopped and it was a beautiful day Friday. Living in a very small community, the shopping is very limited. Every once in a while I decide to drive the 50 miles each way to go shopping. This weekend hubby and I went "shopping" for fabric.

I knew in my mind what I wanted and just knew that if we got out of town to a city, I would find what I needed. You know when you know what you are looking for, you know what you want. Well, I was so disappointed. Wall after wall of fabric and nothing of the three fabrics did I find. Hundreds of fabrics in these three stores and no angels, no dragons and nothing for my special tote.

However, we did have a good time just the two of us, that never happens. We just made a day of it. After returning home, I went on the hunt for my fabric on Bonanzle. I should have known to chat with this one seller, which is one of my favorites. She has NEVER let me down.

Brenda's Fabric Goodies
is such a super person and really works to make a deal happen! With the Bonanzle chat box I talked with her and got what I wanted. This is not the first time that I asked her for something and she said sure no problem!

I really want my tote for the charity auction to be so extra special. This is one of the fabrics that I ordered from her. This IS the fabric that I wanted.
Bonanzlepics_297_thumb200
This is the one that is going to pull it all together. If you know what you are looking for and just can't seem to find it, I recommend going to see Brenda's Fabric Goodies Bonanzle booth. If you don't ask, the answer is no. I am now very excited and can't wait to get this one started. Thank you so much Brenda! You totally made my weekend!

The "Lady Bug" extra small tote is sold. So I really need to get busy. Have the grandbaby this weekend, we have been building bird houses and a napkin holder. Today we paint them. He wants to dye eggs. I so do hope not to have the dye spilled this year.

I listed over a hundred new items in my Bonanzle booth, BrightestBlessings, this week also. All of the jewelry and body jewelry that has been sitting in the spare room. I played the "LIMBO" game this week at Bonanzle and will play again next week. Come on over next Wednesday and play. The game runs from Wednesday to Saturday at 8 est. You can get some real good deals, which I was thrilled I won all of the offers I did!

Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))