Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A New Item For My Bonanzle Booth

Today is Wednesday, April 1, 2009. This is a picture of a Blue Jay and a Cardinal. The Blue Jay has only been here the last two days. It started pouring last night about 8 and hasn't stopped yet. The thunderstorms have finished for now. Made it through most of it with electric and internet connection.

I did get another project finished up and really thrilled with this one. I made it without a pattern, so it was a little more challenging. It also has a different style strap. It just says spring.


The "Lady Bug" is only about 7 inches wide, about 5 inches tall and about 2 1/2 inches deep. The strap has about a 14 inch drop. There are three small pockets on the inside which are just big enough for a cell phone, lipstick, or a package of gum. The button cover is a clay Lady Bug to match. The colors of pink, purple and green with the purple and pink Lady Bugs on yellow just scream spring. I also made a matching key holder to match. I will get this listed sometime today in my Bonanzle booth Brightest Blessings.

Seeing how the weather is very wet here and supposed to be until Friday, I am forced to stay inside. So I will move in a forward direction to finish getting the spare room cleaned out for my office/project room. This will be so nice to have finished, I would still rather be out playing in the dirt.

If it's not raining where you are at, get out there and plant something, play in the dirt and have fun!
BrightestBlessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))