Friday, May 29, 2009

Something Pretty's Bonanzle Booth Finished Product

Today is Friday, May 29, 2009. It looks to be another beautiful day. A rain shower came yesterday afternoon, so things here are still pretty wet.

I got this picture last night from Miss Bettye of SomethingPretty's Bonanzle booth. She has once again got the button cover finished. They are gorgeous! So with the cooperation of the Postal Service, I should be able to list four of the totes that I have finished on Monday. Truly if you need special button covers or buttons, mugs or pins, this lady is the first stop to make. Just send her a scan of fabric and she works her magic. Miss Bettye will keep you posted all the way through the process. If something happens, she is quick to let you know. I am thrilled with her work!

This afternoon I get to spend some time with my grand daughter. Her parents are working today and there will be an overlap of time. So, I get her for a few hours!

Have a happy, healthy, productive weekend! Sending lots of sunshine your way!
Brightest Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo these are pretty!! How are you hon???
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    BB, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))