Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finished Listing On My Site!

Today is Tuesday, June 23, 2009. It is going to be another gorgeous day! Hot and humid but still gorgeous. Need to mow the lawn again that rain really inspires growth in my yard. The squirrels are just pinging off of the trees this morning, crazy little critters.

Finished up all of the listings on my site yesterday! Just thrilled with myself for getting it done. Still have to list the new items, but that will get done today. The outdoors is working with me with sun light.

Now to get down to real business with my new projects. I am so looking forward to getting started with all of that fabric that I received! So much fabric so little time. Talked with Sharon last night about making the Book of Shadow divider pages digital. The cost of them to make, print and ship was just out of this world. So I am excited about that! This way someone can just print off the ones that they want and no waste. Sharon is just a super person to work with, love her!

Time to get productive! Have a happy, healthy, productive day! Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))