Monday, June 15, 2009

A Productive, Sad, Surprise Weekend

Today is Monday, June 15, 2009. It is going to be another hot one here today. Supposed to be 97 degrees here today. Is he trying to tell me something or just in his comfort zone hanging out there? He is just spread out there like a man on the couch after dinner. LOL

It was a productive, sad and surprising weekend for me all rolled into one. Just a part of life....

I was able to finish up two Mabon altar cloths one for a kit and one to be sold separately. Have another tote that is all but finished, just have to sew the button on. It is really cute, green and purple. I will get pictures of these finished projects today and show you tomorrow. I was even able to keep up on my chores this weekend. That usually never happens, so when Monday gets here I am already behind.

Got an e-mail from a very good friend Sunday saying that her mom had a massive heart attack and had passed on. Got the candles lit and placed in the window, sent her strength and energy. She is going to need it. Her mom couldn't have been that old, a lot younger than my mom. I know that we all have had rocky times with our mom, but she is still our mom. My mom is my best female friend. We can talk about everything and I do mean everything. All the more reason to live by the saying, Remember yesterday, Dream about tomorrow, but LIVE today. If you haven't called someone that you have been "meaning" to call or wrote that letter, make today the day to do it.

Then I received a package in the mail on Saturday. Hubby brought it in the house and told me it weighs a ton, well I knew it wasn't the fabric that I had ordered so I had no idea what it was. Hubby opened it and WOW to my surprise a wonderful man and just an awesome friend sent me a cast iron kettle, it is a very old one and it has some very nice energy! Thank You Wally for taking your time to send this to me, I love it! He even took the time to write a handwritten note to enclose with it. Not to many people that I know any more write anything by hand. Such a nice touch!

This is just too cool! Love it!

Colors for the week:
Monday Silver
Tuesday Black
Wednesday Topaz
Thursday Turquoise
Friday Purple
Saturday Indigo
Sunday Orange

Have a happy, healthy,productive day! Brightest Blessings!





No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))