Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Very Squirrely Day

Today is Wednesday, June 10, 2009. It is going to be a hot one today supposed to be 94 degrees and 96 tomorrow. Oh, how I hope they are wrong! Hubby put this hibiscus tree still in the pot out by the bird/squirrel feeder. This little guy climbs up it to get himself a leaf. He would then sit in the pot and eat it like an ear of corn. Then back up for another one. I told hubby this and he just looked at me like I was a little....crazy? So when I seen he was going back up for another leaf I yelled at hubby to come have a look. Sure enough he did it again. Needless to say, he moved it to the front of the house. I have never seen a squirrel eat leaves before. Interesting....

Got a few things moving yesterday, fabric cut and ready to sew today. Looking forward to getting these altar kits finished up and listed. I do think that I am going to make a few of the listings just for the altar cloth and a few for the complete kit. Need to get the other totes listed on Bonanzle today too. Have learned to space my listings out, with the search showing newest first.

Going to try to get some more of the attributes done today also. What a pain in the neck these are to do. Although, Bing.com has been bringing me some traffic. Make sure you are listed with them! They just may over take Google, they are even doing television advertising. I think they are still in beta, however I could be wrong.

Hope to have pictures of finished projects tomorrow for you. At least that is my goal for today.
Have a happy, healthy, productive day! Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))