Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sharing a New Bonanzle Booth With You

Today is Tuesday, June 9, 2009. It looks like maybe the rain might not come today. The sun is shining and the clouds are far and few between. Hurried and got the laundry on the lines this morning. So maybe, just maybe it will dry and I won't have to use the drier. Haven't used it except for my rag quilt items in three months.

Received my fabric from Brenda at Beewell's Bonanzle booth. I wish all sellers were like this lady. She sells great items and is so quick to ship your items to you. She is there to answer any questions that you may have about the fabric. If she isn't in her booth, she answers your e-mails quickly.

So today I can start on my other altar kits that I have been wanting to finish up. Oh, I so dislike having projects started and not finished. So I should have four more altar kits finished up this week. Looking forward to finishing them up.

There is a new Bonanzle booth that I want to share with you. It is out of this world! RockOnByAudi's Bonanzle booth is wonderful! Let me share some of the items.

Pb131843_thumb200 Hand Carved Wooden Bali Art Mobile Winged Goddess Isis $29.99 This is just gorgeous!
Pc021673_thumb200 Bali Art Celestial Sun, Moon, & Stars 11" Mirror $12.99 This would look great anywhere! Check out the price!
Pc021701_thumb200 Hindu Deity Lord Shiva Cotton Cloth Batik Wall Hanging $13.99

There are so many really gorgeous items in this new Bonanzle Booth! Excepted payment types are money order and PayPal. The shipping is very reasoniable. If you get a chance stop over at RockOnByAudi's and have a look at all of the wonderful OOAk work as well.

Need to get moving in a forward direction. Have a happy, healthy, productive day! Brightest Blessings! )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))