Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Listings

Today is Thursday, July 2, 2009. It is a pretty day, sun is shinning and a gentle breeze. A perfect day. Watching the squirrels playing this morning. They are quick little critters.

I was thrilled a couple of nights ago when Sharon of SNL Designs sent me this background to use on my Twitter page. She is such an awesome person and just so talented. A real sweet heart to work with. If you need templates,banners, or avatars stop by and see Sharon!

I did get me listings done yesterday and started working on the Samhain Altar Cloths. I do believe that I will have them finished up today.

This is "The Now" rag quilt tote that I had finished and listed yesterday. I love the colors! The wooden button cover I had bought a while back, it was a pin. I couldn't believe how well it matched the colors on this tote. So I removed the pin back and replaced it with a button cover clip. It is available in my Bonanzle booth.




Trying to get everything finished up today so that I can enjoy a three day weekend with family. Hubby will be off the next three days and I can't seem to get anything done when he is home. So I need to get busy.

Have a happy, healthy, productive day! Brightest Blessings!






No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))