Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Learned Something New

Today is Wednesday, July 1, 2009. It is really foggy out this morning. The birds are singing, but haven't seen to much critter activity. Maybe they are sleeping in this morning.

Yesterday was productive. Got more squares cut for my sons quilt and started more altar cloths for Samhain. These altar cloths I am going to make a little different, or at least that is the plan. I know how I want them to look when finished, it is just getting them there. LOL

Have to get some pictures taken and a couple of listings done today. I really dislike taking pictures of items. They just never seem to turn out right. Monday night's Selling Circus there was a lady by the name of Cindy Shebley of http://wesellerscircle.com This lady gave some great tips for taking pictures and explained so many different things. She was wonderful, so this morning, I am taking my note cards and going to see if I can get these pictures right. If you want to listen to the show you can here.

Have a happy, healthy, productive day! Brightest Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comments hon - am feeling a bit better today...BB, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))