Friday, September 4, 2009

Halloween Rag Quilt Table Runner Finished and Listed

Today is Friday, September 4, 2009. It was a hot and muggy one today. No fall insight. After yesterday and the day before of opening up the house and enjoying the cooler weather, today was ugly. The birds were singing strong at 5:30 this morning, they must have enjoyed the day.

I did get a good start today with chores and things for the shop. Finished up this Halloween table runner and the tote is finished all but for the button. I had a pumpkin button cover or so I thought, when I went to get it, well you know how it goes. So I thought I would get a large black or orange button at the store. Wrong again.... So I have a clay one in the oven and when it is finished, I can make it into a button cover and list my Halloween tote.

It is a definite that hubby is going to have to contract. Just don't know where until next week. It could be Tampa, Jacksonville, Macon, Savanna or and I really hope not Delaware. Calling all friends for thoughts of Jacksonville, he would be home every night.

The moon is gorgeous tonight. I enjoyed it to the fullest and hope that you did too.

Here is to a terrific weekend! Please remember to take some "me" time. The holiday season is right around the corner and that is when things really seem to take a toll on us. We have to take care of ourselves in order to be able to take care of others. ~Brightest Blessings~

1 comment:

  1. Dede, the table runner is beautiful! And yu made your own button? What a woman! Sorry to hear hubby is on contract, take care of your self as well, and keep on making them beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))