Saturday, September 5, 2009

Halloween Rag Quilt Tote and 4 Halloween Drawstring Bags Started and Finished

Today is Saturday, September 5, 2009. It was a hot day, however it was cool enough to open up the house for most of the day. The squirrels are back in full force, don't know where they have been, but they are back.

I am proud that I finished everything that I started today! The Halloween tote is finished and will be listed on Etsy tomorrow. Started and finished 4 drawstring bags. Two silky spiders and two very cool owls. I will get two of them listed tomorrow on my site and the other two in my Esty shop. Love the owls, check out those eyes.

Last night I was taking clothes off of the line that to be honest, I had forgotten about. I fold the clothes as I take them off of the line at the table and then into the basket. Hubby had told me that the birds were using my clothes pin shirt holder as a resting spot. This is OK with me, I don't have a problem with it. I went to take a pair of my sons shorts off of the line and OH MY WORD, a bird came out of them. I don't know who scared who the worst. Hubby just grinned that grin and said are you alright?

I have never seen them in my clothes or the clothes pin holder, so when that bird came out of those shorts, I screamed and it flew. Hubby shook the rest of the clothes and said, "They are safe, nothing in them." Ha,Ha

Claire is having a pumpkin carving picture taking and sharing going on over on her blog. Make sure to check it out. She is a hoot! Need a great laugh, go see Clarie! It is called the Pumpkin Project it should be lots of fun!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful extended weekend! Have fun and be safe! ~Brightest Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))