Monday, September 7, 2009

My Project For The Day For A Special Friend

Today is Monday, September 7, 2009. It is still dark out and very quiet in the world. My favorite time of the day. All set for the moment with a hot cup of coffee.

Today my project is to work on a "selling blog" for a wonderful friend. Sharon of SNL Designs. She does the most wonderful templates, banners, avatars and web designs. She sells on the bay and after they make it against the rules to do digital downloads, sales went south. Which I can understand. When I purchased my templates and banners, avatars, I didn't want to wait for a CD to arrive in the mail.

Yesterday I had sent her an e-mail her about a banner for my Etsy shop and within a couple of hours I had it in my in box another thirty seconds to upload it and it was in my shop. If we had done it the bays way it would have been a week before I received it.

She does ALL venue templates, banners and avatars. I truly enjoy working with her, she doesn't collect your money and that is the end. I remember the first template that I bought from her on the bay for my bay store. When I got the e-mail, well needless to say, I thought what have I gotten myself into. After reading her instructions, I did it! She had been checking my store to see if I had an issues, this I didn't know until I received an e-mail from her, telling me why the red x was next to my pictures and how to correct it. She is a sweetheart and today I will set up a blog for her, Branding Your Business.

The picture is of the apple stacker that I did get to make and is now hanging in the window, when the sun is shinning on it, oh it smells just wonderful. Going to bake a few trays of the apples while working on the selling blog. Maybe I will get to use them for the wreath this time.

Time to get to work and another cup of coffee. Hope that everyone had a splendid weekend. Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today. ~Brightest Blessings~

Colors for the week:
Monday White
Tuesday Black
Wednesday Yellow
Thursday Green
Friday Rose
Saturday Blue
Sunday Amber

2 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't know Ebay had done that!!! Honestly they are trying to drive all the small sellers away!! I will go check her out!!!
    I loooove the apples - oh you should sell some of those - delicious!! Have a great Labor Day hon, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apple stacker looks great! I bet it smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))