Tuesday, September 1, 2009

An New Adventure


Today is Tuesday, September 1, 2009. It has been cloudy all day and a little rain here and there. Not a day to spend outside.

Today I did get my pictures taken of my finished items and will list them tomorrow. No they will not be listed on my site or on Bonanzle. Instead I will be listing them on Esty.com, this will be a new adventure for me and I am kind of tickled about trying this site.

I also got fabric cut for another tote that will be finished tomorrow. A witchy tote, it will be. That will also be listed on Esty.com. Another widget to add to my blog too. I will post the link to my shop there tomorrow. I am sooo excited!

Hope that everyone had a great day! ~Brightest Blessings~

2 comments:

  1. You are a buzy bee! Congratulations on your esty site! I will go have a ponder!

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))