Sunday, October 11, 2009

Projects For My Room



Today is Sunday, October 11, 2009. It has been another hot day, not as humid as it has been, but hot. I thought it was going to rain this afternoon, no rain only clouds.

This weekend I worked on projects for my room. These hang tags I had gotten from Sarah's web site. I had wanted them for some time and when she had announced that she had her site up and running, well, I just had to get them. LOL

I framed them so that they can be displayed all of the time. I just love her work and they are suitable for framing. I have another one that I had received from a friend that is a card with a dragon that I am working on now and hope to have finished up tonight.

Can't wait until hubby is home, two more weeks! Would love to get my room textured so that I can get it painted. I want it yellow. Yes, yellow. If he textures it, I can paint it and get the shelf/table made and put up. Don't want to hit him with this on his first trip home, so I plan on his second trip home to have the room completely emptied out, so all he has to do is shot it with the mud.

When he leaves to go back, I can paint and get it the way that I really want it done. Shelves, I need shelves, lots of them.

I can't believe all of the giveaways that have been going on here in blog land, but this one is just awesome! You have to go check it out! Sherry of Byrum Art is offering two totally awesome prints and her work is just wicked! The witches and cauldrons are just fantastic!

This is the second place winner! You have to go see her blog to see what the first place winner is to receive. I just love this! It is just so wicked!

I hope everyone got to do something that they wanted to do this weekend and really enjoyed doing it.

Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today.~Brightest Blessings~

4 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! You have some of Sarah's work! Me too! I love her art! Thank you so much for mentioning my Give Away! Good luck! Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah's tags look awesome framed! So happy to hear your hubby will be home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And of course I recognize the divine Ms. Sarah.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with Sarah's Artwork! Beautiful! I am really glad to hear hubby will be back very soon! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))