Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rainy Day....

Today is Thursday, November 12, 2009. It has been another rainy day here. It has to stop tomorrow, I have laundry that needs to be done and I usually do this on Wednesdays. I have put my order in for no rain tomorrow. LOL

Hubby went and looked at a house tonight and has two others to look at tomorrow. So maybe he will find something soon. That would really be nice to know I am not packing only to unpack. The up side would be that a really good spring cleaning is being done.

I would like to share with you a very talented, very generous artist with a heart as big as all outdoors. Sonia of Dark Ravens Nest is offering "IAM" cards that 50% of the proceeds go to a charity. I ordered one and it is beautiful! The pictures just do NOT do it justice. Please make sure that you stop on over to her blog or her ETSY shop and check them out. She is a beautiful person.

Just a reminder to get on over to the Magical Holiday Artists Blog and get entered to win a wonderful giveaway. Ends Wednesday at 9 a.m. eastern time soo, better to get entered now. Good luck to all that enter!

Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today. ~Brightest Blessings~

3 comments:

  1. Hope you all find a house soon! That necklace in the picture is really beautiful. I am so glad that talented artisans and crafters have a place to showcase their creations here on the web! Before the web it was harder to find such treasures! Have a great day :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope one of these homes is just what you are looking for. I hate packing! But I'll be doing it in a month too...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww DeDe thank you....Ive been MIA all week...Thank you...That necklace is wonderful...I have that celtic symbol tattoed on my neck....

    Many Blessings
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))