Sunday, January 3, 2010

Not Leaving The House

Your 5-Day Weather Forecast
LAKE CITY, FL


Partly cloudy and very cold

Tonight
Partly cloudy, brisk and quite cold; watch for a hard freeze
Low 16°
Sunshine and turning colder
TUESDAY
Turning sharply colder with sunshine
High 48°
Low 14°
Bright sunshine
WEDNESDAY
Bright sunshine
High 54°
Low 21°
Cool with some sun
THURSDAY
Cool with times of clouds and sun
High 51°
Low 25°
Colder with clouds and sun
FRIDAY
Colder with intervals of clouds and sunshine
High 44°
Low 16°












Today is Monday, December 4, 2010. It was another COLD day here. I can't believe how cold it has been. Brenda you are so right, it would be warmer if it snowed! I am glad that you are feeling better. She has been MIA for almost a week now. Have stayed in sweats and my slippers most of the day. Sent sons to the feed store to get the critter food, nope I am not leaving my house.

I can't wait for spring! Even installed a countdown to spring counter, look right up there to the right. This being in the house all day and not much sun is getting the best of me. So this week I am going to start growing in pots in the house, when spring gets here I can put them outside. When that sun starts going down, oh my word, talk about the cold rolling in.

Didn't get all of the things that I wanted to get done today, but what else is new. The inventory for year end is done and I have filed my quarterly sales tax today! I am NOT a paper pusher so getting both of these things done and balancing the checkbook in one day is a huge success for me.

Tomorrow I will clean house on my web site. There are things that need to be cleaned up and links added and removed. Sales from there are doing amazing well for me the past couple of months. Even had three international sales! So I will work on that tomorrow.

Talked to hubby four times today. First at lunch, then after work, he was working on his truck, something about the turn signals. Then after his shower and then again at 11:30. I know the man well enough to know that this is not going to be a two year plan. When he is home we are in bed by no later than eleven, and he doesn't have to get up in the morning to go to work. He has to get up at 3:30 a.m., this means he is not sleeping.

I have a few new ideas for a few projects that I want to start on soon, but before I can start anything new, young son says he would really like it if I finished his quilt. Is that a hint or what? I know that if I get in there and just get to work on it, it could be finished in a couple of days. So I guess I will hit that hard and get it finished. LOL

Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today. ~Brightest Blessings~

7 comments:

  1. (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) DeDe...Im going to pull out my sewing machine today...see what havoc I can cause lol.

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shocked to hear you got the big freeze down there. Yeah for your sales! :) Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can barely get out of the house either - it's sooo hard to leave with all this snow to get through! I hope it warms up for you soon!

    Hope things improve for hubby and his work too. Glad you have your boys to go get feed and things for you when you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the reminder dear one.

    Together strong.

    Love Renee xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear your sales are doing well! Maybe this will keep you busy during the cold weather while you wait for spring. I sure hope your husband gets his sleep..he needs to get on a new routine.
    Take care now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dede! How are you? Fantastic news about the sales! It has been snowing bad here too! I am off work because of it! I can not believe it! I am certainly not complaining though! I just made a hearty barley soup, so i am going out in the snow again to take some pics!There is a bowl waiting for you! Hope the new year is going well so far for you! ((hugs!))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would freeze here like a snowman.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))