Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Really Wet and Squishy


Today is Tuesday, February 9, 2010. It was an icky day until about four. Rained all day, just icky. Then about four the sun came out and it was beautiful. So I went outside, only to find out that everything is so soggy, squishy mess. You can't walk around the yard with out sinking. It was a day that I just couldn't get warm.

Son #5 can in this morning saying that he had to go to work. Have a good day son. Back inside he came, his car wouldn't start. So he tried to jump it with the Jeep. Nothing. Here he came back again, mom I need a ride to work. Okay be right there. My heart just went out to him. He was having one of those days and it really hadn't started yet. It did get better, his boss bought him lunch.

I worked on a few projects today. Finished the pink with red heart pillow, "sisterhood" and started another one. Also am working on a wall hanging. At this point I am thinking it is going to be a wall hanging.

George called at his usual time and sounded pretty good. He forgot to call the do not call list yesterday. LOL He would be the one to scream the loudest about it. So he said he was calling as soon as he hung up with me. Then he called me again at 9:45, this is past his bedtime. I asked what was wrong and he said nothing. Okay, but you need to be thinking about getting some sleep, four comes around really fast. We said good night.

I so can not wait for Spring to get here. We are under freeze warnings again! What is going on this year? This is supposed to be Florida for crying out loud. Like I have said before, when I was younger the winter and I were friends, not so much any more, it makes me body ache. LOL

Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today. ~Brightest Blessings~

2 comments:

  1. understand the sogginess... I am dying to work outdoors yet even on a nice day I can't because it is so wet..... Like you I can not wait for spring.... it can not come soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Spring, hate wet and squishy, lol. Love the new goodies!!! I can't believe how cold it has been down there!! We have missed all of the snow so far, happy dancing.

    ((Hugs))
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))