Friday, May 21, 2010

Already Friday

Today is Friday, May 21, 2010. I truly can not believe how fast this week has gone! Yesterday was gorgeous! They have been calling for storms all week, we were lucky and they missed us. I love the fact that at 6:15 the sun is coming up.

The last couple of days I have been trying to play catch up. Have taken photos of jewelry which is not one of my stronger points. Taking photos seems to be such a task for me, they just never seem to turn out with the right color. So yesterday after I got the laundry hung, I grabbed up my camera and jewelry, outside I went. The natural light is sooo much better! The color seems to be right on. Very pleased with the way they turned out. From now on, I will be outdoors taking pictures.

Have started cleaning out my craft room, well not cleaning but more like getting things together that I at this moment see no use for. It is so cluttered in there. Seeing the need for a wall of shelves, open shelves so that I can see what I have. Going to have to go dumpster diving at the construction sites, they always have great stuff for building. No wonder a new house costs so much with all of the waste. But one mans junk is another mans treasure.

Mama was over yesterday and was telling her that I dreamed that when I went to clean out the chicken coop, I found eggs. She started laughing, now you are dreaming about those chickens. Don't you think they are just a little young yet? It was only a dream mama... Then she tells me that she went with this friend of hers to Tallahassee on a motorcycle. You did what?!? She said she had a blast. Oh mama.......

Wishing everyone a sun filled weekend!

Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today.~Brightest Blessings~

7 comments:

  1. you mama sounds like so much fun...love that you still call her mama... I love it when my older sons call me that... you have been a busy woman... always doing something... Hope you have a beautiful weekend... enjoy the beautiful weather...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it's Friday. These weeks get rougher and rougher. What a beautiful bracelet. I've got to dig out some of my old craft items, but for some reason just keep putting it off.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giggle...your mom sounds like a hoot!! How wonderful to have her near you!! The sun doesn't come up till 6:30 there???!!! It is up here by 4:45...is killing me..as I am up with the sun...ackkk! I am getting lots done though..LOL!
    I tend to photograph Jim's mineral specimines in sun...so much better that artificial light. Now and again..especially with the purples..I can't get the color right and have to edit the photo a little..lighting wise to get the correct color. It helps now and again.
    Hoping you have a wonderful weekend hon!! Off to my kiddos school.
    Hugs and love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are traveling the same road as me...getting your art room clean! I have to get back into my art....for arts sake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Oh mama! I loved that. Outside, when the sun's not too, too bright is always best but with that said, my pics never turn out. Yours looks awesome and I love this piece! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Mama! She sounds like a character!

    I'd be dreaming of eggs if I had chickens too!

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))