Today is Monday, May 17, 2010. The weekend was gorgeous, the rains waited until late evening Sunday. It is still raining, much needed rain.
Lisa at Groggy Froggy
surprised me yesterday with this "Life is Good" award. Thank you Lisa! Yes Life is Good, very good! To accept this award I need to answer her 10 questions and pass it on to 6 bloggers. So here we go.
1. If you could spend 6 months doing anything you wanted, uninterrupted, what would you do?
Work in my yard, planting trees, flowers and working the garden.
2. What was the last song you heard and did you choose it?
Purple Haze, it was on the radio in George's truck.
3. Have you ever said "yes" when your head was screaming "say no!?"
Yes, when looking at a house mom wanted to move into.
4. If you could learn one new thing next month, what would it be?
To take clay classes, oh that would be so much fun!
5. Facebook or Twitter?
Has to be Twitter, I still don't understand Facebook.
6. Tightwad or Crazy Spender? (or somewhere in the middle)
For sure not a crazy spender! I am very careful with money and
do my homework before making a purchase. However, I don't consider myself a tightward, someone that won't come off with a dime. You know that person that wants to leave the server a buck tip? UGH....
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
My most favorite is a Mocha from Andy's.
8. Urban or Rural?
Rural for sure! A couple hundred acres with a house set right in the middle would be wonderful!
9. Sweet or Salty?
Really like both, like the chocolate dipped pretzels. Those are so good.
10. New stuff or old stuff?
Old stuff for sure. To make it even better something handmade from something old.
Thank you again Lisa! I would like to pass this on to:
Suzie at Cat In The Pumpkin Moon
Chris at Christinas Primitive House
Lisa at LLA Studio
Brenda at Wicked Wool Gathering
Cindy at Shabby Hag
Becca at Magikal Seasons
These are the ten questions that I came up with.
1. Besides friends and family, what makes you truly happy?
2. What is your favorite thing to do for "me" time?
3. What is your favorite, most fun to make item that you have ever made?
4. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
5. What was your favorite thing to do as a child that you still
6. How many children do you have?
7. Any grandbabies yet?
8. Favorite season?
9. The job that you loved, where and doing what?
10. Where do you prefer to live city or country?
Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today.~Brightest Blessings~