Today is Tuesday, May 18, 2010. We got the much needed rain, the raspberries really needed it. The thunderstorms are supposed to continue through today. With the storms bring the power going on and off, really messes up internet time.
I had passed the "Life is Good" award to Chris at Christina Primitive House and well she passed it back. Thank you Chris! Yes, life is very good! It's good people like you that make it good.
In order to accept the award I have to answer the 10 questions that Chris has asked, pass the award along to 6 other blogger with 10 of my own questions. Here are the questions that Chris has asked:
1. What is your favorite dessert?
My very favorite is a blueberry, cream cheese, whip cream pie that my mama makes. She only makes it once a year, for my birthday. Makes me hungry just thinking about it.
2. What is your favorite color?
Lavender is my favorite and hot pink.
3. If you could go one place in the world for a vacation where would it be?
An island with my hubby, just the two of us, no computers, no phones, no pagers.
4. What is your dream house like?
My dream house is a two story log home in the middle of 200 acres. All kinds of critters and a big garden. Two kitchens one for everyday cooking and the other for canning, making jam and freezing. Our bedroom would be a loft with a huge window. Let's not forget the wrap around porch.
5. What is your favorite pet?
Charlotte, our pot belly pig. She is an old gal now, but the kids use to love to play with her and she loved to eat pop corn. Now she just wants to be left alone to root and sleep in the sun with a good scratch now and then.
6. What would you like to be doing in 5 years from now?
I have no idea, really. I try to live day by day and enjoy the present. It seems that no matter how much time and detail go into planning, it never seems to go according to plan.
7. What is your favorite music?
This is an easy one! I enjoy all kinds of music, except rap.
8. What is the one thing you love to do?
I love holding babies! There is nothing better to calm you.
9. What is the one thing you hate to do?
I really dislike mopping.
10. What do you collect?
I use to collect dolphins. Over the years the kids, friends and family have slowly taken them to new homes. This is fine, I know they will be taken care of and enjoyed.
Okay I am going to cheat on the 10 questions and use the same ones I had asked before.
1. Besides friends and family, what makes you truly happy?
2. What is your favorite thing to do for "me" time?
3. What is your favorite, most fun to make item that you have ever made?
4. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
5. What was your favorite thing to do as a child that you still
6. How many children do you have?
7. Any grandbabies yet?
8. Favorite season?
9. The job that you loved, where and doing what?
10. Where do you prefer to live city or country?
I would like to pass this on to:
Mary at Moontides
Janie at Mother Moon
Sherry at Cross Stitching Wiccan Blog
Marie at Art From My Heart (If you haven't visited Marie's blog, you are truly missing out on some serious eye candy!)
Jeannine at By Way of Salem
Michelle at The Vintage Sage
Wishing everyone a peaceful, productive day!
Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today.~Brightest Blessings~