Today is Thursday, September 2, 2010. Yesterday was a pretty day, a terrific breeze and in the low 90's! Not to mention no rain! The temperatures have been in the 70's overnight. So looking forward to being able to open the house up again.
I received this very sweet award from a very sweet friend, Chris ! She also has an Etsy shop MagicalFairy's, she makes some of the most awesome fairy's. Thank you so much Becca for passing this sweet award on to me, I truly appreciate it.
So the rules of this award are:
1. Post who gave you the award.
2. State ten things you like.
3. Give this award to ten other bloggers, and notify them with a comment. Here I am going to break the rules, PLEASE if you have not received this award, grab it and enjoy!
The ten things that I like:
1. The sound of real belly laughs when the kids get so tickled about something.
2. The feel of a new sweatshirt.
3. A fresh hot cup of coffee in the middle of the day.
4. Seeing George walk through the door after work.
5. A house full of lit candles.
6. Watching the sunrise.
7. Creating new pieces.
8. The face of a child when learning something new, when the light comes on and you know they got it. The excitement that fills there face.
9. Sitting at the dining room table having coffee with friends and family.
10. Reading my on line friends blogs about their day and what they have been up to.
Marie of Art From My Heart is having another terrific giveaway! Her work just amazes me! There is a button on the top right to take you right to it! Hurry it ends September 8th!
I have to ask a question of bloggers. Does anyone else have issues with the players that are on blogs slowing their computers down? I try to get to the player before it starts to shut it down, but the page load is so slow that is just bogs down and stops everything. It has to be the players, I can watch youtube and have no problems. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Time to get to work, the pool needs to be cleaned and the yard really, really needs to be mowed. Wishing everyone a productive fun day!
Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today. ~Brightest Blessings~