Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Computer Down

Today is Wednesday, November 17, 2010. The weather has been nice, warm in the afternoons and cooler in the evenings. Needless to say the house has been open and loving it. We did get a storm yesterday, the sky just opened up. But, that's okay, we needed the rain, so I have been told.

My computer is down, it's not malware or a virus. So until I make time to get it up and running again, I will be on the "other" computer. You know the one that is in the living room with everything hooked up to it. The one that runs realllllly sloooow. I haven't figured out how to get my pictures on it, yet.

I was so tickled that we made a video of the babies and the girls, but it's on my computer along with everything else. I tell you, you don't know what you have on your computer until you don't have it. Right down to everyone's e-mail address.

Have been working on holiday candy and gifts. It shouldn't be to much longer until I have things just about buttoned up. This has truly been a stress free year for the holidays for me and it is going to stay that way. Made a really cute goddess charm for my rear view mirror, it matches my car. As soon as I figure out how to transfer pictures to this computer, I'll be back in business with pictures to show you.

Working on getting the laundry done today, didn't happen yesterday because of the rain. Then to get young son's school work done, and off to go see mama. Was going to go see her this past weekend, but woke up to a really swollen face. Thought it was a cyst, had them all of my life, but it was an abscess. There was no pain, so I took care of that and within a couple of days it was all but gone. So it is safe for me to go see her. Yes, even at my age I fear mama and her not being happy with me.

Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today. ~Brightest Blessings~

6 comments:

  1. So sorry about the computer "condition." :-)

    Very happy that you will be continuing your stress free holidays.

    Mmmmm, isn't it time to stop all fearing-of-mama?

    Sure it's nice to not go see her, when you had a swollen face and she might get worried about you. That's just being nice. But... To still be any kind of afraid of her... Mmmmmmmm, isn't it time to drop that? Hmmmmmmmm? :-)

    Gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate that..the computer thing...I only have one it is the main one..so I understand how you feel!! Hope that is taken care of for ya soon hon!
    all tied up...Christmas...wow girl I am wishing I was. Only quiet here because I can't afford to shop yet LOL!
    We are suppose to have snow here by the weekend..I think I am excited :)
    Have a great day hon!!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dede! I keep trying to remember to back up my computer. You are so right, we take them for granted. lol! I hope your face is better! Take care of yourself. I love this time of year, and I am determined NOT to stress out. :)) xox!! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your computer. They can be so temperamental at times. Hope you are able to resolve it soon because I love seeing the girls...and Red, of course. LOL!!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope work on the "down" computer, is coming along...

    Early Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get that fixed soon honey!
    You know, I pray to Goddess that my children never fear me the way I still fear well wish for my mother's approval.

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))