Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Know Today Is Wednesday

                                      This is something I did last night so what do you think?


Today is Wednesday, February 13, 2013.  The thunderstorm rolled in this morning and I think they may just be gone for now. The North East is getting the snow while we are getting the rain.  We will see what the rest of the day will bring.

I think young son is trying to impress or has fallen in love.  He went out and bought two more new shirts last night. Makes me wonder what is going on, he usually doesn't spend his money on clothes and he sure has been the last month or so.  He got up right after I did this morning all shook up really upset, I asked what was wrong and he said that he had a "really, really, terrible nightmare."  I didn't ask, figured if he wanted to share he would.  By 4:30 he was back in bed asleep.

So I packed George's lunch, planned dinner for tonight fed the dogs, filled the humidifier, made the bed picked up the clothes, made the second pot of coffee, grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat hooked to the humidifier for 2 hours.

The Olustee Festival is this weekend and I am so hoping that the weather is nice.  So not going if it is raining.  I love going downtown, it used to be so much fun with all of the little shops, restaurants and bakeries and now pretty much everything is closed up.  The economy has seen to that.....

Tell me what you think of the little notebook.  I made this last night and thought it was fun.  Would you buy one like it different color and image?

~Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today!~ Brightest Blessing

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how well I remembered today is Wednesday. It is my first late day of the week and I so look forward to that extra hour and a half sleep in the morning. I never get this day confused. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))