Monday, February 4, 2013

It's Monday Alright

Today is Monday, February 4, 2013.  The weekend was so pretty, but boy was it cold.  Looking out the window looked so nice and warm, until you were out there. It didn't stop George and I from doing the things that we had to get done on Saturday so that we could head to Jacksonville on Sunday.

It was really good to see our son and the family.  We all headed to the flea market Sunday after she was off work, it wasn't to late.  It seemed to be a bit warmer too.  Didn't get anything other than the produce, but then I really wasn't looking, kinda busy with those grand babies.  They are at that age that they are so much fun, honesty is still with them.

With some of the tomatoes that we bought I made some Picante sauce and it was sure good. Made enough to last for a little while, at least until we are able to go back to get more fresh tomatoes.

I learned this weekend a real meaning to life and life seasons.  Never really understood the there is a season for everything and I don't think anyone truly understand it until it hits them in the head.  I was standing around the corner at the flea market waiting on them to come out of the potty.  While I was standing there, screaming children yelling I'm hungry or mommy I want that.  You could tell that they were in need of their nap or past time for that nap.  The mom looked liked she had just about had enough of the whole deal.  I thought to myself, boy I sure don't miss those days.  Within a minute or two, George said to me, baby I sure don't miss those days.  I laughed....then thought to  myself, that was a season and it for sure is over for George and I. There is a reason to have children when you are young.

~Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today!~ Brightest Blessing


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! Having grandkids must surely be a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))