Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bonanzle Everything But The Ordinary For Yule Gifts

As I browse through so many new Bonanzle Booths I am just in awe at all of the wonderful things I have found. I love to find different things, don't really care for the ordinary! Bonanzle has everything but the ordinary!

This little Bonanzle Booth Sparkles08's booth at: http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/sparkles08
has the most unique jewelry and prices are great too.

Dma00057mix_thumb200HUGE multi color CZ stone skull ring $19.00 OBO This is so unique! Just love it!

Pic4_015_thumb200 Gorgeous asymmetrical water clear bangle with purple confetti $19.00 Is this not just the kewlest bangle you have ever seen!
Pic8_013_thumb200 Turquoise natural stone 3 strand stretch bracelet $9.00 This bracelet is just to hot! All of this Bonanzle Booth prices are set at OBO and they do combine shipping! This is a have to visit Bonanzle Booth!

This next Bonanzle Booth has some really gret deals! Bonanzle Booth Ingrids Art's at: http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/ingridsart has some wonderful deals!
Seasonsgypsycloseweb_thumb200Gypsy HORSE Custom Embroidery Holiday Sweatshirt Your Size! $24.00 This is a beautiful sweatshirt for only $24!
Meronaad1_thumb200 2 TWO pair MERONA shoes, Brand NEW size 10 med. $15.00 That is for two pair of really cute shoes! Two pair!
Commissionad2web_thumb200 Commission an Original Work of Art, horse, dog, cat, people, $100.00 I had this done when my daughter was a baby and that was 25 years ago, the price then was well over $100! So with that said, you know that you are getting a super savings deal at this price!

I know that I did this Bonanzle Booth CatsPaw at: http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/catspaw
yesterday, but look at the new ones! I just love this one!
Besombuddydisplay_thumb200 New BesomBuddy T-shirt Cute! $13.00 This one is my favorite!
Myherbstee_thumb200 New Bring Me My Herbs! T-shirt Funny! $12.00 This one is for sure unique and very different! hehehe
Lunasmilesdisplay_thumb200 New Luna Smiles on Me! T-shirt Colorful! $13.00 She is making and adding new ones all of the time! This is just an awesome new Bonanzle Booth!

There are so many Bonanzle Booths that I have yet to explore! If you run across one that you think needs a mention, please drop me a line with a link. At the rate that Bonanzle is growing, I am going to need all of the help I can get. I just can't seem to keep up any more!

Be sure to stop by my Bonanzle Booth Brightest Blessings Wiccans at: http:www//brightestblessingswiccans.com and say hey! Would love to chat with you!























1 comment:

  1. Wow that rhinestone skull really is very unique. I had not seen that yet. If only I had enough time to look at EVERYTHING on Bonanzle. There is so much to be found and great prices and great people!

    Yep I am a big fan of Bonanzle as you know lol.

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))