Friday, November 21, 2008

Brightest Blessings Bonanzle Booth


Today in November 22, that means there is less than 4 weeks until Yule, Winter Solstice is here once again! Bonanzle Booth owners are ready for shoppers! There have been so many new Bonanzle Booths that have opened in the last week! So many Bonanzle Booths to browse and so little time to do it!

I thought today I would show off my Bonanzle Booth Brightest Blessings Wiccans.
http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/BrightestBlessings
Pentaclealtar1_thumb200
Pentaclealtar1_thumb155_crop S4021974_thumb155_crop Pentaclealtar3_thumb155_crop
Wiccan Altar Kit Complete $57.00 These are completely handmade kits! Everything that you need is here, perfect for the traveler or small apartment!
Purpletriplegoddessoak1_thumb200
Purpletriplegoddessoak1_thumb155_crop Purpletriplegoddessoak2_thumb155_crop Purpletriplegoddess3_thumb155_crop
Book of Shadows,Wicca,Pagan,Oak ,Triple Goddess $36.00 I have sever designs, in oak and birch wood. Special requests are always welcome!
Oaktritarpur3_thumb200
Oaktritarpur3_thumb155_crop Oaktritarpur2_thumb155_crop
Oak Wood Tarot Box with a Purple Triquetra $25.00 Handmade wooden tarot boxes, are also availiable in different desigsns and birch as well as the oak.
0457460c_thumb200Amethyst Lunar Goddess Bracelet $15.00 I make bracelets in different stones and designs. My favorite is the Pentacle hidden in the hearts!
56f3d30c_thumb200 Mosss Agate Pentacle Bracelet $15.00 If you look close you will see the Pentacle hidden in the hearts. I just think this is a very cleaver design! I also carry altar items and just added body jewelry to my booth. I do hope that you will stop by and say hi!


I do take Money Orders, Google Checkout and PayPal. The price that you see is the price that you pay, shipping is included in my prices. Merry Yule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))