Monday, January 19, 2009

Brightest Blessings Bonanzle Booth

Good morning! Today is Monday, January 19, 2009 and very foggy this morning. Not complaining, it is a little warmer today. The squirrels are binging off of the trees scattering the birds. One lone sparrow is sitting in the feeder. That little rose bush that was all but dead is thriving, even has new growth, which i half the size of the rose bush itself.

I did get my corn dollies made and will get a few of them listed today in my Bonanzle booth. I love to make these and can't wait for my grand children to get just a little bigger to teach them. My one grandson of five loves to spend the night. I get to keep him over spring break and am very excited about that.

He loves to keep busy, so I found these really neat wooden kits on Bonanzle to make. We are going to make two bird houses, two planters and a napkin holder. We also plan on getting the flowers planted and a vegetable garden in. So now I am looking for the good sets of rakes and hoes for the little gardener.

Colors for this week are:
Monday - White
Tuesday - Black
Wednesday - Topaz
Thursday - Crimson
Friday - Rose
Saturday - Blue
Sunday - Amber

If you have a chance to stop by my Bonanzle booth please do!

Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))