Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brightest Blessings Bonanzle Booth

Good Morning! Today is January 20, 2009 and a very clear and chilly day. Running behind this morning, the phone will not quit ringing. Need to go and get more bird seed, have used close to 30 pounds this week.

Tried to get pictures yesterday of my corn dollies to list in my Bonanzle booth, the batteries were dead and the sun was not shinning. So this is one of my chores to get done today. Now if the wind will settle down, I may just be able to get some pictures.

I still haven't heard anything back from Sharon on my templates, no news is good news. I am really liking this branding. My e-mail business card looks good and was very easy to use. Just a heads up, if you order from Vista Print, you need to be using Internet Explorer to download your file, Firefox will not download it correctly.

Received the magnets and business cards which look awesome! Still waiting on the return labels. They are also the same design. Should be here soon really looking forward to putting everything together.

Working on putting together Ostara altar kits, ordered a few items yesterday. Very excited about putting these altar kits together. I decided that this was the year to add new items to my own altars, change them up. Something new......

Stop by and let me know what you would like to see in my Bonanzle booth or if you have a special request. Would love to chat!

Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))