Thursday, January 22, 2009

Brightest Blessings Bonanzle Booth

Good Morning! Today is Thursday, January 22, 2009. The sun is shining and the temperature is 14 degrees outside. Good news is it is supposed to get into the 60's today. The doves are walking into the yard to get their breakfast. The squirrels are enjoying the corn, while the cardinals are just watching the sparrows from the fence.

Still no word from Sharon about the templates. However, I did get my corn dollies finished and listed in my BrightestBlessings Bonanzle booth. So excited about that. Bonanzle has had a few changes this morning and for the better of the community. If you would like to read more you can at Bill's Bonanzle Blog.

The days are getting longer, as I was washing dishes last night, I thought that I was really ahead of schedule, it was still light outside. Then I looked at the clock, wow it is still day light. Spring will be here before we know it with all of the new growth, new beginings.

Imbolc is 11 days away! I decorated my altar to honor Brigid with lots of candles, in yellows, greens, white, pinks and pale blue, with a white and gold altar cloth. It looks so pretty, so bright and warm.

Come over and chat if you have time, would love to hear your feedback.
BrightestBlessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))