Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome To My Bonanzle Booth

Today is Tuesday, January 6, 2009. This year my Bonanzle booth Brightest Blessings Wiccans is going international and expanding. Bonanzle has taken the #5 spot this morning on the PSU listing board and almost 18000 users. So I am very excited for the coming year!

I went to Vista Print and ordered my business cards, plus a few other little goodies. They have a business card that you put right into your e-mail. Now this is something totally new to me, so I just had to order one of those too. Can't wait to get it installed.

Sharon, of SNL Designs, has done such wonderful work for me and is now working on getting the background color of my avatar to match my new Ooak banner that she made. This woman is awesome at what she does. Very professional job. She is an angel when it comes to making changes to your design. If you are looking to brand your business Sharon is the one to see. She is a real sweetheart!

Colors for the week are, I know it is late.

Monday - Gray
Tuesday - Red
Wednesday - Yellow
Thursday - Green
Friday - White
Saturday - Brown
Sunday - Yellos

If you have a chance stop by my Bonanzle Booth Brightest Blessings Wiccans and chat! Would love to hear from you!
Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))