Monday, February 23, 2009

Time To Get To Work On My Bonanzle Booth!


Today is Monday, February 23, 2009. After almost three weeks of this nasty flu, I finally feel human again. Have so much to catch up on, however it will get done. It always does. The boys are still sick with it, hoping they get over it very soon.

I have to tell you that this new hobby of mine is so much fun! Who would have thought I would get excited over sewing? So far I have completed a tote and today I finished an Ostara altar cloth! Which I will be listing today in my Bonanzle booth.

Now that I am feeling so much better, I will start redoing all of my listings. This really does excite me. It seems like forever that I have had my templates and Sharon of SNL Designs does a fabulous job! She is just super to work with and won't leave you after the payment is made.

Colors for this week :
Monday - Silver
Tuesday - Gray
Wednesday - White
Thursday - Purple
Friday - Rose
Saturday - Brown
Sunday - Gold

Remember tomorrow is a New Moon, to smudge and to write those abundance checks. Please stop by my Bonanzle Booth Brightest Blessings and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))