Sunday, February 15, 2009

No Down Time For Bonanzle, Just Me


Today is Sunday, February 15, 2009. The sun is just starting to rise over the cloudy sky. I have missed almost of week of life, have had the flu and a nasty one at that. Still not over it, however feeling much better this morning than I have since last Monday. From what I can see the feeder is in desperate need of food.

I did manage to get my first sewing project ever completed. I found this to be very relaxing and enjoyable. Unlike most projects, you can put this one down and come back to where you left off without having to read and reread the directions to figure out where you were at. The only problem I had was trying to figure out the button to use. So, off to find a piece of clay to make my own. Very happy with the results.

Now I do believe that a lot of this pleasure was due to the easy instructions/pattern that I had purchased from Rag Quilt Creations . She has taken time to explain and the pictures are just awesome. Not to mention that she is more than willing to help you along the way if need be. She also has a blog, Rag Quilt Creations that she has started listing tips and tricks.

Now while I was laid out on the couch, Bonanzle has switched over to the new server. So, now that this is done, I need to get my new templates up and running to match everything in my Bonanzle booth.

Plans for today are to start redoing my listings in my Bonanzle booth Brightest Blessings. So if you are out, stop in and say hi. Would love your feedback.

Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))